小草 t66y 安卓客户端,狼人视频软件下载破解版

about us
contact us
Leave message
common problem
Miesley Textile> Contact Us> FAQ
  • Questions about palming and weaving

    Some products can be hand-painted. The price of hand-painted samples is 200 yuan / piece for 7 days. The starting weight of the woven grey fabric is generally 3000-5000 meters, and the time is 25 days. The machine fee for woven grey fabric samples is 2,000 yuan / piece for 15 days. For uncertain factors, please contact customer service or online sales personnel.

  • About staking and small tank fees?

    Please confirm with us whether to put the samples on the spot before placing the samples. The quantity of each color is generally 30-80 meters, and the surcharge for the samples is generally 500 yuan / color. The starting quantity of large goods is generally 1000 meters / color, which varies depending on the variety. Below the minimum quantity, additional fees must be added. Surcharge = minimum dyeing fee per tank (different products vary)-order meters × normal dyeing price. For uncertain factors, please contact customer service or online sales personnel.

  • Invoice from Misley Textiles?

    Misley Textiles only provides a special invoice of 17% VAT.

  • Payment terms for Misley Textiles?

    The general situation is: After you confirm the order, we start to arrange the order after 30% deposit of the advance payment, complete your order within the time agreed between the two parties, and pay the remaining 70% of the payment after inspection. Mieslai Textile gives you the best price, thank you for your consistent support to our company to reduce financial costs.

  • Misley textile fabric offer?

    If you want a quote for the existing fabrics of Mislay Textile, you can contact customer service online or call 0575-85001798 and report the cloth number and category. If you need to quote according to your sample, please confirm the specifications first (Yarn count, density, structure, composition, gram weight, width), find out the requirements, and then ask the price. If you can provide clear pictures online, it will be helpful for us to quote you. If you are still not sure which kind of fabric, please send it as it is, we will give you a quote and sample after analysis. It is best to contact customer service online for inquiries, although we ask ourselves to give customers a reply as soon as possible. The price quoted by Mishlae Textile is tax and shipping included. Before you judge whether our price is high or low or value for money, please clarify our value: Mislay Textile --- Focus on cotton and linen for 15 years, rich experience and trustworthy; Mislay Textile --- Integration High-quality resources in raw materials / weaving / printing and other links, production capacity, product quality, and delivery time can be assured with confidence; Mislay Textiles--a one-stop supplier of fabrics, brings together all products of a major manufacturer in a category, Complete categories and rich varieties, one-stop shopping worry-free, to avoid the trouble of dealing with multiple factories. Mislay Textiles --- has always been committed to improving the grade and fashion of apparel resources and creating value for customers. The price of fabrics will not always be fixed at a level, our prices will fluctuate according to market conditions, please confirm the price again before confirming the order.

  • The delivery time of Misley textiles?

    The bulk order has 15 days after confirmation of the general color sample of the blank, and it usually takes 45 days to order and weave. The color proof is usually 5 days.

  • The quality of Misley textile fabrics?

    Mislay textiles integrates high-quality resources in all aspects of raw materials / weaving / printing and dyeing. The products are exported to Europe, the United States, Japan, South Korea and other countries, and the product quality can be assured. Mislay textiles have focused on hemp cotton for 15 years. Rich variety, one-stop supply, professional experience can be trusted; Mislay Textile has established business relationships with well-known domestic and foreign export companies and clothing brands. High-end quality, reasonable prices, thoughtful service, and good reputation have won the industry Highly praised.

COPYRIGHT ? 2012 Shaoxing Mislai Textile Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Phone: 0575-85001798 Fax: 0575-85010698
Address: Room 1204, East Building, Yijing Garden, Jinghai Avenue, Binhai Industrial Park, Shaoxing City, Zhejiang Province (Postal Code: 312071) E-mail: 731843384@qq.com
Designed by Zhejiang ICP No. 12047746 : Lanmeng Network
contract
Fashion Textile Net
  • QQ Consulting

  • Online consultation
  • 绍兴米斯莱纺织品有限公司
  • Web Consulting
  • Telephone consultation

  • 0575-85001798